- Introducing TheHeme softgels with 4.5mg Heme Iron Polypeptide, Vitamin C and Folic Acid
- TheHeme Softgels are made from a form of Hemoglobin and is naturally bioavailable*
- Superior Iron absorption with less Gastric Irritation*
- Distributed by a trusted brand - Pharmvista located in NJ.
- Gluten Free, Allergen Free, and made with non-GMO ingredients
- Third party lab tested for safety and efficacy. Manufactured in a cGMP registered facility.
TheHeme (Heme Iron Polypeptide) is an advanced iron supplement launched in softgel form for the first time. TheHeme contains a form of iron identical to natural hemoglobin that is highly bioavailable, and therefore readily absorbed by the body*. TheHeme softgels also include Folic acid and Vitamin C in a vegetarian softgel.
Heme Iron Polypeptide contains a form of Iron, and is intended for individuals seeking to maintain normal Iron levels. Unlike traditional iron supplements like ferrous sulfate, TheHEME softgels are readily absorbed by the body and is generally free of side effects like heartburn and constipation*. As with any dietary supplement please consult with physician prior to use.
TheHeme can be readily taken with a meal and is ideal for people who require iron supplements but at the same time cannot tolerate synthetic iron products. TheHeme is absorbed by a specific heme receptor in the small intestine.
Distributed by a trusted brand - Pharmvista located in NJ. Our facility is GMP certified.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL OVERDOSE PLEASE CONTACT A DOCTOR OR A POISON CONTROL CENTER IMMEDIATELY.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
MADE IN THE USA